Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Snow White

First off, let me apologize for taking so long to publish a new post!!  Life has been busy in this house!!!!  I promise to have at least one post each week of past and current projects!!

I love my Cricut!!  Especially the Disney characters and the Paper Dolls series.  I got tired of trying to find the perfect flesh tone for these cuts in cardstock and thought that I could do a better job myself with my Copic markers.  I believe I found some success!!  and had fun in the process!!!


I have a friend who took her little girl to Disney World in Orlando, Florida.  I thought that I would make her a few layouts for her photos and keepsakes.  I have only made a few layouts, but have many more planned out.  


I started with Snow White.  At first, I just did the flesh tones with the markers and used colored card stock for the rest of the cuts.  Here is the first lay out that I made:


While I liked the way it looked, I have never been happy with the flat look of plain colored  cardstock.  I wanted depth and texture!!!  So, I took my copics and did this:




Even the colored cardstock looks better with some shading added to it!!!


3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I just came to say that you have won one of the newest Art Impressions Girlfriends stamp set of your choise. GONGRATS!!!!
    Just email your address and stamp set name to kate@artimpressions.com. She will send that to you.
    Happy Stamping,
    Kirsi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! This is the first time I have ever won anything from a blog hop!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    I don't know why my first comment are not shown, but I'll try again.
    Gongrats!!!! You have won one of the newest Art Impressions Girlfriends set of your choise. Just send your address and which set you prefer to kate@artimpressions.com
    Happy Stamping,
    Kirsi

    ReplyDelete